Monday, November 30, 2009

Almost Over

This is my last technology class and the semester is almost over. I am very excited. I think from here on out I will only take one class. I have alot going on and two classes are a bit much for me. I have learned so much in these project based learning classes. However, some things were so much trial and error that I can't remember the correct way to do them.

For instance, I had to relearn how to do Database. Using Database was an assignment we had to do in our first class. I did so much trial and error that I could not remember how to do it. Trial and error can be good for somethings, but for this assignment I would have preferred an in class example.

I am ready to start using my knowledge of technology in the classroom and to help others. The mentoring experience was also a learning experience as well. You learn something more in depth when you teach it. I enjoyed mentoring others.

No comments:

Post a Comment