Monday, November 30, 2009

Reflection

I was viewing my goals from the first class. I remember when I took a quiz on Atomic Learning and noted that I didn’t have any knowledge of how to do anything concerning editing and creating a movie. Now I know how to create movies, how to input movie effects and transitions, rolling credits , and how to edit movies.

I have also learned how to use Database. Now I can send individualized letters home with student’s with their specific data. At the beginning of the MTT program I did not know much about a number of technology applications. Now I am mentoring others about how to use various software and programs. Audacity has helped me create books on tape. That is important because the school that I am currently employed in does not have much money. Also a large majority of the students are reading below grade level. Books on tape can help them improve their fluency. I have also learned how to create graphs in Excel. That was another area that I experienced problems with at the beginning of the program.

I am excited that at the end of the program I have reached the goals that I set in the beginning. I am looking forward to applying more of my knowledge of technology into my own classroom. I am also excited about sharing this knowledge with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment