The classroom of the future would not be anything like the room I have now. It would have surround sound. I like this idea because it would help preserve my voice. The class of the future would be technology rich. Teachers would utilize smart boards, activotes, Quicktionary reading pens, computers and etc. Not only would teachers utilize the material, but there would be enough materials for every student. Now at my school we don't have enough of anything-not even books sometimes. In the classroom of the future paper and pencil would be used primarily for handwriting purposes instead of the main source for students work. This room would not just have regular computers, but the computers would be up to date, software would be plenteous and the computers would be touch screens. The classroom of the future would use technology everyday and teachers would realize that if it can be done on pen and paper then it could be better using technology. Future classrooms would be big enough to have a lab in them with enough computers for every student. Space would not be an issue. My room would be internet equipped with more than one internet outlet.
In the classroom of the future money would not be an issue. Whenever I need something my principal always say we do not have the money. Therefore I am limited to the technology that I could receive. In the classroom of the future technology would be viewed as highly important in every grade (not just third and up). The budget for technology would be plenteous allowing teachers to have all of their technological needs met.
Also there would be no need for technology teachers. However a tech person would be needed to help with any computer malfunctioning. All of the classrooms teachers would be very knowledgeable concerning technology and professional development in this area would be ongoing.
No comments:
Post a Comment