Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Juggling- Does it Get Easier?
I have a son and I work full time (though not in the summer) and I have a husband. I hear about women juggling all this and they seem fine. Does it get easier or are they naturals? My son demands my attention and so does housework it seems. Also my family perfers my cooking over my husbands and over going out to eat- so do I . Anybody with experience have any tips to help me out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure if it gets easier or not. I've been told that it is attainable, but not easy. Based on conversations of several of my married friends who have multiple children it just comes down to prioritizing, planning, and a very supportive spouse. I'm almost postive that you have the last one down :) Once you get the planning and organization down everything should fall into place from what I'm told. I can see how this is easier said than done. As Sneed will admit she couldn't have juggled school and 3 kiddos if it weren't for her hubby. She states that whatever you do the hubby had to buy into it 100% for everything to fall in place. What do you think? Maybe we should do lunch with Sneed before school starts, because she is a pro with the whole juggling act.
ReplyDelete