My principal asked me to speak about a reading response to intervention called DRA2.I briefly trained the teachers on how to use this program. I have to admit that I was a little nervous. Not completely sure why. I see these people daily. I probably used the term "um" a number of times'
I know I'll do better as time goes on. Next time I will probably use note cards instead of a tablet to write down ideas. I look forward to doing more professional developments on reading topics. I love to learn about new ways of promoting reading in children.
I would like to train teachers on various strategies to use with struggling readers. I receive numerous compliments from coworkers and peers about my ability to teach children to read. I think when you love to do something you will excel in it. Being a k-2 reading specialist is a job that I think I would love. I now also have more experience about how to integrate technology into learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment